The formulation contains progressively high levels of vitamin A and is packed with powerful anti-ageing ingredients. Peptides and penetrant enhancers to assist in creating a younger, smoother and healthier-looking skin with a radiantly youthful appearance.
The core Environ skincare products are based on Environ’s STEP-UP SYSTEM. Gradually increasing the levels of vitamin A help skin to become more comfortable. So that skin can be reborn and look healthy and beautiful for a lifetime.
Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum Range is suitable for all skin types in particular mature, photo-damaged skins. In helps replenish the loss of tone and firmness whilst smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles. The results-driven formulas of Environs signature complex of vitamins A, C, E and antioxidants help to combat the damaging effects of free radicals and improve the overall appearance of your skin.
Retinyl Propionate (Vitamin A) – Levels 1 to 4
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) – Levels 3 & 4
Retinyl Palmitate & Retinyl Propionate (Vitamin A) Level 4 Plus
- Step up levels of vitamin A.
- Normalise and repair.
- Restores the intercellular vitamin A reserves required for a variety of anti-ageing processes.
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Inhibit melanin production.
Matrixyl* 3000 and Dermaxyl
- Stimulate collagen and elastin to firm and tighten the skin.
- Increase ceramide activity to plump the skin and thereby reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Hydroviton (Levels 1-4)
- Advanced moisturising complex to improve the overall feel of the skin.
Vita-Peptide Intensive Serum 4 Plus
Vita-Peptide Intensive Serum 4 Plus, together with the Vita-Antioxidant Defence Cream Plus form the fifth and ultimate step in the Youth Essentia Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM. The addition of clinically researched anti-ageing ingredients pushes the boundaries of youthfulness, helping to visibly reduce the signs of ageing. Leaving skin looking younger, more resilient and revealing a more even, smoother, healthier-looking skin with a radiant youthful glow.
Matrixyl Synthe 6
- Stimulates type 1 collagen, important for minimising fine lines and wrinkles and improving elasticity.
- Stimulates the skins matrix and dermal-epidermal junction helping to ensure optimal skin architecture.
- Reduces oxidative stress and limiting telomere shortening to ensure optimal cell differentiation.
- Over time the enzymes that duplicate the cell DNA cannot continue to duplicate to their original size, so the chromosome is shortened. This ingredient helps to prevent that.
- Protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Smooth wrinkles, improve the structural integrity of the skin and delay cellular senescence
- Keeps the cells younger for longer
- Recharges and supports optimal cell functioning
- In vivo tests (28 females) show wrinkle depth is decreased by 26.5% and 80% of the panel said their skin was firmer
- Protects the skin from environmental attack
- Protects the skin from UV radiation during storage ensuring prolonged stability
Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone before applying the Environ Youth Essentia Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1.
Follow with the Antioxidant Defence Crème.
Alternatively, mix the Antioxidant Defence Crème and the Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1 in the palm of your hand before applying to face and neck.
Apply both morning and evening.
Use a minimum of 2 bottles before progressing to the next level of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
This product can be applied over the eye area!
Warning: This product does not contain SPF, ensure you apply this after your applying your products during the day.
Retinyl Propionate (Vitamin A)- Levels 1- 4, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)- Levels 3-4, Vitamin C, Matrixyl 300, Dermaxyl, Hydroviton
No artificial fragrances or colours
Youth EssentiA C-Quence 4 Plus
Retinyl Palmitate & Retinyl Proprionate (A), Vitamin C, Matrixyl 3000, Dermaxyl, Matrixyl, Matrixyl Synthe 6, Juvinity, Malt Secrets.
No artificial fragrances or colours
Environ and the IIAA is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.