While Monday saw the easing of restrictions in England, at Turn Beautiful we have no plans to stop wearing masks in the salon. The safety of our clients and staff is our absolute priority.
We Need To Talk About The Lifting Of Restrictions…
In line with guidance from local authorities, industry bodies, and our own risk assessments we kindly ask that you join us in continuing to wear face coverings around the salon.
Face masks may be removed once in the treatment room, but please do remember:
- Maintain socially distanced and wear your face covering elsewhere in the salon.
- Don’t forget to check in for the NHS Track and Trace when you arrive!
- Please be sure to complete your COVID questionnaire in advance of your appointment (you will find this as part of the online booking process).
We want the salon to be as safe as possible, as some people may still be awaiting their vaccine or remain vulnerable. With that in mind, there are a few more policies that we will be keeping in place for the time being.
Please reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply to you:
- If you have received a COVID-19 vaccine within two weeks of an upcoming appointment, then please call to reschedule your appointment. This is due to potential changes in skin sensitivity and reactions to treatments.
- Likewise, if the treatment required an initial patch test and you have now received your vaccine, you will need to take another patch test. (Again, skin sensitivity can change post vaccine).
- If you have travelled abroad in the last two weeks, even from a ‘Green List’ country, please wait until the end of the 14 day period before revisiting the salon.
- Lastly, if you have contracted Corona Virus or have been asked to isolate, we ask that you wait two weeks until your next appointment.
We look forward to continuing to welcome you all into the salon in the safest way possible.
We’ve shut our doors once again on Chrismas Eve owing to Tier 4 Covid restrictions and then Lockdown 3.0. Thanks for your continuing support during this difficult time we hope to welcome you back to the Salon in mid February.