This ultrafine conditioning oil is specifically formulated to provide the skin with a very high concentration of vitamin A, C & E and antioxidants, helping to effectively rehydrate dry and sun-damaged skin and give it more a healthy appearance. It also helps to nourish skin and assists it in retaining the effects of moisture and in improving the appearance of fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
Retinyl Acetate – Normalise and repair
Antioxidants – Shields, nourishes and conditions the skin
Soybean Oil & Rosemary Leaf Extract – Creates a soft and supple texture to the skin and firms and tightens the skin.
Vitamin A, C & E Body Oil Forte
- The most important activity of vitamin A is that it normalises the skin
- Improves the natural moisturizing factors of the skin and nourishes the body skin
- May assist in the skin tone as the vitamin C influences melanin production resulting in more even distribution and less pigment formation
- Will assist in promoting the production of healthy collagen and elastin, thereby improving the elasticity of body skin. The active ingredients also help to increase the growth of the basal layer of the skin, thereby thickening the epidermis while compacting the horny layer.
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and reducing the visibility of stretch marks, scarring and lax skin
Apply to your body in a thin layer twice a day after a shower or bath.
Massage into your skin and follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen prior to sun exposure.
Best results occur when applying Derma-Lac lotion first, followed by A, C & E oil.
For maximum results use with Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT® once acclimatised to Vitamin A. To assist in firming and toning the appearance of the skin.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Tocopherol, BHT.il
No artificial fragrances or colours
Environ and the IIAA is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.