Quickly and completely remove make-up without using a cleanser with the Jane Iredale Magic Mitt.
Promoting skin health, the Jane Iredale Magic Mitt is a cleansing cloth that uses a hydro-mechanical process that breaks the oils that bond make-up to skin while the fibres gently exfoliate.
- Quickly and completely removes makeup using water only.
- Promotes the health of the skin because it does not affect the acid mantle. When this beneficial barrier is intact, it aids the skin in protecting itself from harmful and invasive bacteria.
- Made from a new generation of specially knitted micro-fibers that are many times thinner than a human hair and able to penetrate oil films.
- Breaks the surface tension of the oils that bond makeup to the skin while the fibers gently exfoliate.
- The combination of warm water and micro-fibers turn the makeup into an emulsion that is easily swept away by the mitt. It will even remove mascara!
How to clean: Wash Magic Mitt in warm water with hand-soap until all makeup residue is gone. Rinse thoroughly and hang it up to dry. Do not store in anything that does not allow it to dry completely. Because these unique micro-fibers slough off all organic residue and dry completely, they ensure that nothing is left on the Mitt to harbor bacteria or fungi.
how to use
Remove all make-up including mascara with the jane iredale Magic Mitt. Regulating the pH of the skin, this cloth is made from a new generation of specially knitted micro-fibres many times thinner than a human hair that are able to penetrate oil films. Promoting the health of the skin because it does not affect the acid mantle, this mitt aids the skin in protecting itself from harmful and invasive bacteria.
Directions of use:
- Before placing the jane iredale Magic Mitt over the hand, saturate it with water of desired temperature.
- Squeeze out excess water.
- Place hand into Magic Mitt.
- Using gentle circular motions, rub over the skin to begin removing make-up at the forehead.
- Using the same gentle circular motion, remove make-up from the rest of the face.
- Rotate Magic Mitt and use the clean surface area to thoroughly cleanse skin.
- After removing the Magic Mitt from your hand, hand wash using a gentle cleanser to remove dirt and make-up.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- Ring out the Magic Mitt and hang to dry.
- Magic Mitt dries sterile.
If you would like to put your mitt through the washing machine, ensure you turn your mitt inside out and avoid using fabric softener, as this will damage the microfibres.