CREATED EXCLUSIVELY BY BEAUTIFUL BROWS AND LASHES,THE LASH BOMB IS A NATURAL LASH LIFT TREATMENT TAKING THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY BY STORM, ONE LASH LIFT AT A TIME!
Lash Bomb is an innovative method of giving the illusion to natural lashes. Making them appear longer and to have more volume, using formulations and products only made in the UK.
Lash Bomb FAQs
“Amazing treatment and my lashes look incredible – I can’t believe they’re mine! – Clara
How it works
The structure of a single hair is made up of three parts: the hair cuticle, the cortex and the medulla. When the lifting solution is applied during the Lash Bomb treatment, the hydrogen comes into contact with the air and oxidises. This creates a chemical process which breaks down the disulphide bonds in each hair, allowing them to move into a new shape. The next step is applying the neutralising solution, which reforms the disulphide bonds into their new shape.
This new shape of the eyelashes takes up to 48 hours for the disulphide bonds to lock into place and cure, which is why it is important to follow the correct aftercare for 48 hours post-treatment. If the lashes get hot or wet, they can fall back into their original state and the lift will drop or become over processed with excess heat.
Each step of the Lash Bomb Lash Lift contains nourishing and hydrating ingredients such as:
- Cocoa Butter – Helps to moisturise and give your lashes a silky shine.
- Biotin – Known to strengthen the keratin bonds within the hair follicles, strengthening the lashes and enhances hair elasticity which enhances the lash lift.
- Hydrolysed Silk – A protein derivative that is highly hygroscopic with an enhanced moisture binding ability.
- Vitamin B3 – Stimulates hair growth and has been included in the formula to aid lash growth and provide fuller lashes.
Pre Lash Lift
Prior to treatment you are required to receive a patch test. A patch test must be carried out at least 24-48 hours prior to treatment date.
The result from the test will be either positive or negative.
A positive result will be recognised by irritation, swelling or inflammation of the skin. If this occurs, please inform your technician and you must not proceed with the treatment.
A negative result produces no skin reaction and you can proceed with the treatment.
Please ensure you arrive to your appointment makeup free and if you wear contact lenses they have been removed (remember to bring your glasses).
Lashes cannot get wet for at least 24-48hrs post treatment, nor can makeup be worn. So ensure you don’t have any events immediately following your treatment.
We also advise to turn your mobile phone off during the treatment and that if you have driven to the salon you have sufficient parking paid for, it is important you relax during the treatment as you will not be able to open your eyes, and we advise to keep conversation to a minimum to prevent product moving.
Post Lash Lift
This aftercare advice is given to ensure you fully understands what should and should not be done 24-28 hours post treatment for longevity of the lash bomb treatment results
• Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for 24-48 hours after your treatment.
• Avoid rubbing the eyes
• Avoid putting contact lenses back in for 24-48 hours
• Avoid swimming/sauna for 24-48 hours
• Keep lashes dry for 24-48 hours
• Use a lash conditioner daily
• Comb the lashes upwards using the mascara wand
• Sleep on your back for up to 2 days after treatment to prevent the lashes being squashed by the pillow.
• If any stinging or swelling occurs, keep applying a cold dampened cotton pad, cold compress or cooling spray to soothe, if it
persists seek medical advice and let your technician know so they can put it on your record card.
If any of these contraindications are present the Lash Lift Treatment cannot be performed. If the contraindication will clear within a few days or weeks, the treatment can be rescheduled.
The Lash Lift Treatment cannot be performed on someone who:
- Cataract – A letter from GP stating you are suitable for treatment must be obtained.
- Diabetic retinopathy – A letter from GP stating you are suitable for treatment must be obtained.
- Glaucoma – A letter from GP stating you are suitable for treatment must be obtained.
- Herpes simplex/eye infections/ folliculitis – Not suitable for treatment whilst infected
- Psoriasis/Eczema – Not suitable for treatment if in the treatment area
- Conjunctivitis – Not suitable for treatment whilst infected
- Dry eye syndrome/ watery eyes – Not suitable for treatment.
- Contact lenses – Must be removed before treatment
- Trichotillomania – Not suitable for treatment
- Alopecia -Not suitable for treatment
- Blepharitis – Not suitable for treatment
- Pregnant or breastfeeding – Not recommended for pregnant women as a safety precaution.
- Recent Lasik Surgery – Must wait 6 weeks after the 2nd procedure.
- Recent Permanent Make up – Must wait 4 weeks after 2nd procedure.
- Hay fever – Not suitable for treatment
- Eyelift – Must wait 4 to 6 MONTHS after the operation and a letter from GP stating you are suitable for treatment must be obtained.
- Cancer – The lashes need some extra TLC and babying during chemo and the recovery period, which varies from client to client. It’s important not to put any extra stress on you lashes. It’s best to refrain from treatment during chemotherapy, and several months after the your last treatment, as the lashes are still susceptible to the effects of the drugs. Ideally, you’ll want to wait until the natural lashes are less fragile. A letter from your Oncologist stating the are happy for you to receive treatment should be obtained.
- If you have cuts, abrasions, inflammation or swelling in the treatment area or who have experienced a positive reaction to the patch test then you are not suitable for treatment.
Skin Peel Treatment Options
Lash Bomb Patch Test - Free
Prior to treatment you are required to receive a patch test. If a reaction was to occur please inform a member of staff.
This procedure will also enable you to ask any questions you may have regarding the treatment.
Lash Bomb Lash Lift - £45.00
The Lash Bomb Lash Lift is a revolutionary eyelash treatment which is designed to lift your natural lash at the root, creating the effect of longer, lifted lashes. With immediate results lasting between 6 and 8 weeks, it is the perfect treatment for people with a low maintenance beauty regime, busy lifestyle, allergies and hay fever, or just those who want to make the most of their natural eyelashes!