The Environ Cool Peel Technology is a revolutionary approach in the concept of skin peeling. Traditional treatments are based on the destruction of the skin cells. The Environ Cool Peel does not put strain on the skin, but rather supports the effects of the natural processes of healthy skin.
If the skin cell is aggressively peeled this disrupts the skins natural barrier and water will easily be lost and environmental toxins can enter the skin more easily. Environ Cool Peels remove the excess upper layers of the skin and whilst maintaining its water-proofing.
Environ Cool Peels are ideal for hydrating and refining; they repair cells and encourage cell exfoliation revealing fresh and youthful skin. Especially effective to treat scarring, rough textured, sun damage, acne and rosacea.
Environ Cool Peel Treatment Options:
Environ Coll Peel Consultation/Patch Test – Free
A patch test is ideal but not essential. Following our recommended treatment preparation helps increase results and quicken recovery time.
A consultation will also provide you with a specifically designed treatment plan or skincare regime, addressing your personal skin concerns and goals.
Environ Cool Peel – £65.00
The Cool Peel uses Lactic acid to repair and encourage exfoliation, to reveal fresh and more youthful looking skin. It is a pain free and no downtime treatment.
This treatment is great for those with photo-damaged skin or those with problem skin or excessive redness. The peel strength can be varied, allowing for a tailored approach.
The peel is lactic acid based which enables measurable results to be achieved whilst caring for the epidermis.
Environ Cool Peel with LED Light Therapy – £85.00
Combining the power of the Environ Cool Peel with the painless, relaxing, non-invasive skin-care treatment of LED Light Therapy.
The treatment works by using an array of bright light-emitting diodes (originally developed by NASA!) that send low-level light energy into the deeper layers of the skin.
Red light LED stimulates cellular activity, including the fibroblasts that produce collagen, which gives young skin its plump look. This helps minimise fine lines and wrinkles, treat sun-damage and stretch marks, and reduce redness after treatments.
Blue light LED works by killing Propionibacterium acnes, the bacteria that lives below the surface of the skin and is responsible for acne.
Our LED Light Therapy device can also offer a combination of Red and Blue Light Therapy for the perfect finish to the Environ Cool Peel.
Environ Cool Peel Course of 6 – £320.00
A course of 6 treatments can be used to target specific skin concerns. Treatment time can be between 30 to 60 minutes.
Pre Skin Peel Treatment
Prior to an Environ Cool Peel it is essential to prepare the skin with a Vitamin A regime for a minimum of 3 weeks to prepare the skin before commencing treatment. We offer complimentary consultations to find the appropriate regime for your personal concerns and lifestyle.
It is possible for active acne to have this treatment without using the products first however we strongly recommend using Environ products afterwards for best results and a course of 6-8 treatments would be recommended.
If you can arrive free of makeup (not essential) it would help your therapist assess your skin prior to treatment.
Post Skin Peel Treatment
- Avoid sun exposure, including sun beds, for the next week
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours
- Avoid swimming – chemicals could irritate the skin
- Don’t rub, pick or irritate skin
- Do not use any Alpha Hydroxy products for 24 hours (normal skin) or 72 hours (sensitive skin)
- Avoid Alpha Cream for 1 week before and after an Environ peel
- Moisturise the skin adequately day and night. The B-Active range can be used immediately after the peel.
- Use sunscreen.
Results are progressive but you will notice a difference in the skin immediately after treatment.
How the Skin Peel Works
Environ have a variety of peeling systems, using acidic creams and gels instead of using acid solutions. The Cool Peels are designed to preserve the architecture of the skin simultaneously stimulating the fibroblasts in the dermis to increase the quantity of collagen in the dermis.
What Skin Issues do Environ Cool Peels Treat?
- The antibacterial effects make it an ideal way to treat acne that has not responded to prior simple treatments.
- Rough skin will respond very successfully to peeling and skin that is in need of hydrating.
- Wrinkles and fine lines.
- Solar keratoses (known as age spots)
What will my Skin feel like During and After my Environ Peel?
During your Environ peel, you may experience a warm, tingling sensation, however most clients experience no discomfort. After your peel, your skin may feel tight and slightly warm.
How Long do Environ Cool Peels Take?
Facial peels are generally performed in approximately 60 minutes. However, this will vary if it is combined with a LED Light Therapy or if it is done as a stand-alone treatment.
- Not adequately prepared on Vitamin A (3 weeks face and body)
- Sun worshippers / sun bed users / outdoor athletes (care must be taken if peeling during the summer months)
- Iso-tretinoin (Roaccutane) avoid for 6 – 12 months
- Recent dermabrasion
- Diabetes or other major illnesses – GP Consent
- Skin diseases
- Pregnancy – Due to Vitamin A usage
- Radiation treatment
- Fever blisters / Coldsores (not a contra-indication but an outbreak can occur)
- On Vitamin A treatments e.g. Tigason