Vitamin C is an important antioxidant to help maintain and strengthen the immune system and to fight off infections These Vitamin C Plus supplements contain 1000mg of Vitamin C making them perfect for shorter winter days.
Vitamin C Plus supplements are recommended for:
- Frequent Infections
- Times of Stress
The key benefits of Vitamin C Plus are:
- Strengthening the immune system
- Fighting off infections
- Reducing tiredness and fatigue
- Aiding normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Maintaining the normal function of the immune and nervous system
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Contributes to normal collagen formation and normal function of the skin
How to use:
- Take one to three tablets daily with a meal
- Take one capsule a day to help prevent illness
- Ingest 1 capsule every 4 hours when ill to help fight the infection
Key Nutrients (per 1 capsule) in Vitamin C Plus:
- Vitamin C (1000mg)
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (500mg)
Key Benefits of these Nutrients
- maintains the normal function of the immune and nervous systems
- contributes to normal collagen function
- contributes to normal function of the skin
- protects cells from oxidative stress
- aids in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- plays a role in normal energy-yielding metabolism
- supports the immune system
- antioxidant protection, citrus bioflavonoids work with Vitamin C to help neutralise free radicals
- contributes to circulatory health by improving capillary strength
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- plays a role in normal bloody clotting, muscle function, neurotransmission and the function of digestive enzymes.
- plays a role in cell division and specialisation needed for the maintenance of bones and teeth
- aids in reducing the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women
Advanced Nutrition Programme products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
More than 1000mg of Vitamin C per day may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Pack contains 80 capsules.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
These supplements and the claims around them are approved by the European Food Safety Authority. An independent agency that provides independent scientific advice and reviews the scientific evidence relating health claims to vitamins and minerals.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.