The Skincare Ultimate Advent Glow Calendar offers 28 pods of 5 super supplements providing nutrients to help support beautiful hair and skin from within.
The advent calendar features Skin Vit A+, Skin Antioxidant and Skin Omegas, Aastaxanthin, CoQ10 and Pine Bark extract.
The Skincare Ultimate Advent Glow Calendar pods are designed to be taken daily throughout December.
- 1 (Green and White Capsule): Antioxidants
- 2 (White Capsule): botanicals with antioxidant properties (includes bilberry, turmeric, green tea and grape seed extracts)
- 3 (Yellow Softgel Capsule): Omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids
- 4 (Red Softgel Capsule): Astaxanthin and Biotin (an antioxidant produced by microalgae, which is up to 100 times more powerful than other carotenoids like beta-carotene and lycopene).
- 5 (Green Capsule): CoQ10 and Pine Bark extract (delivers an even skin tone and a radiant complexion).
Skincare Ultimate is ideal for those looking for:
- healthy skin
- nourished, strong hair and nails
- a lighter and brighter complexion
Directions for use:
Take the contents of one pop-out pod from the Skincare Ultimate set daily with a meal or as your health professional advises. For best absorption take with a main meal. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
The benefits of Vitamin A include:
- Builds health skin cellls
- Stimulates cell turnover
- Increases protection against environmental attack
- Plumps the epidermins
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Balances sebaceous glands
- Stimulates collagen
- Stimulates glycosaminoglycans (shock absorbers)
- Potentiates skin immunity
- Reduces melanin production
The benefits of vitamin D include:
- Skin protection and rejuventation
- Skin cell growth, repair and metabolism
- Optimises the skin’s immune system
The benefits of Skin Omegas include:
- Enhances the protection barrier of the skin
- Increase hydration and smoothness of the skin
- Improves skin’s immunity
Omegas are particularly good for people with: dry skin, sensitive skin, problem skin and inflammation of the skin.
Skin benefits from antioxidants include:
- free radical protection
- reducing signs of ageing and wrinkles
- calms inflammation
- skin-firmining (CoQ10)
- scar treatment
- repair of sun damage
Astaxanthin and biotin:
- Biotin maintains health hair, skin and nails and helps to protect skin from acne. Other biotin functions include protecting the brain, having a healthy cardiovascular system, supports a healthy metabolism and helps to balance blood sugar levels.
- Astaxanthin has several anti-ageing properties including reduction of age spots, reducing wrinkles, and improving skin elasticity. It also aids in improving sun damaged skin.
CoQ10 and Pine Bark:
- CoQ10 – an antioxidant co-enzyme helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improves levels of skin firmness.
- Pine Bark extract – another antioxidant which helps to protect the skin from ultraviolet exposure and reduces inflammation by securing free radicals in the skin. Other benefits of pine bark extract include: reducing glucose levels and improving diabetic symptoms, helps prevent hearing loss and balance, staves off infections, and helps to increase athletic performance.
Skincare Ultimate may not be suitable for those who are:
- planning pregnancy
- under medical supervision – please consult a doctor before use
- on anticoagulation medication (e.g. heparin / warfarin / Coumadin)
For women who are pregnant / breastfeeding / planning pregnancy seek advice from a doctor or ante-natal clinic before taking these supplements.
This product contains none of the following:
- artificial colours
- artificial flavouring
Advanced Nutrition Programme products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Environmental Policy: As a company we are committed to eco practise regarding production, packaging and transportation of goods.