An Advanced Nutrition Programme Limited Edition Skincare Select combination pack offering 3 super supplements providing nutrients to help support beautiful skin from within. Each pod of supplements offers a combination of plant nutrients, important. fatty acids and vitamins (including Vitamin A) for normal, healthy skin.
This pack contains a 28 day supply (84 capsules) of food supplements including, separated into daily pods consisting of:
- 1 (Green and White Capsule): Skin Antioxidant botanicals with antioxidant properties (includes bilberry, turmeric, green tea and grape seed extracts)
- 2 (White Capsule): Vitamin A and D
- 3 (Yellow Softgel Capsule): Omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids and Vitamin A
Skincare Select is ideal for those looking for:
- healthy skin
Directions for use:
Take the contents of one pop-out pod from the Skincare Select set daily with a meal or as your health professional advises. For best absorption take with a main meal. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
The benefits of Vitamin A include:
- Builds health skin cellls
- Stimulates cell turnover
- Increases protection against environmental attack
- Plumps the epidermins
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Balances sebaceous glands
- Stimulates collagen
- Stimulates glycosaminoglycans (shock absorbers)
- Potentiates skin immunity
- Reduces melanin production
The benefits of vitamin D include:
- Skin protection and rejuventation
- Skin cell growth, repair and metabolism
- Optimises the skin’s immune system
The benefits of Skin Omegas include:
- Enhances the protection barrier of the skin
- Increase hydration and smoothness of the skin
- Improves skin’s immunity
Omegas are particularly good for people with: dry skin, sensitive skin, problem skin and inflammation of the skin.
Skin benefits from antioxidants include:
- free radical protection
- reducing signs of ageing and wrinkles
- calms inflammation
- skin-firmining (CoQ10)
- scar treatment
- repair of sun damage
Skincare Select may not be suitable for those who are:
- planning pregnancy
- under medical supervision – please consult a doctor before use
- on anticoagulation medication (e.g. heparin / warfarin / Coumadin)
For women who are pregnant / breastfeeding / planning pregnancy seek advice from a doctor or ante-natal clinic before taking these supplements.
This product contains none of the following:
- artificial colours
- artificial flavouring
Advanced Nutrition Programme products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Environmental Policy: As a company we are committed to eco practise regarding production, packaging and transportation of goods.