Colostrum is the substance produced by mammals in the first hours after giving birth during lactation. It is nature’s answer to the perfect first food. Colostrum contains a unique combination of immune factors, specifically immunoglobulins. Immunoglobulins are the most common antibody in the body and are very important in promoting health and fighting off bacterial and viral infections. Colostrum-C offers a rich source of colostrum with added vitamin C to help boost and support your immune system.
Colostrum-C supplements are great for anyone needing that extra boost for their immune system function.
Key Benefits of Colostrum-C
- Helps boost the immune system
- Helps repair skin, muscle and other tissues
- Anti-bacterial and anti-viral effects
- Helps restore gut health
Key Nutrients (per 1 capsule):
- Colostrum (Bovine) (300mg)
- Vitamin C (20mg)
Key Benefits of these nutrients
- supports the immune system
- helps to maintain a health, functional gut
- useful for athletes to help burn fat while building lean muscle
- can help in weightloss by signalling to the brain to stop eating sooner than you normally would
- Colostrum has also shown to have beneficial effects for; influenza, cancer, AIDS, and heart disease.
- maintains the normal function of the immune and nervous systems
- contributes to normal collagen function
- contributes to normal function of the skin
- protects cells from oxidative stress
- aids in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- plays a role in normal energy-yielding metabolism
How to use
- Take 1 to 2 capsules per day before food, or as your health professional advises
- Take with Advanced Nutrition Programme multivitamins
- Contains 60 capsules
Colostrum-C is not suitable for those who are:
- Breast feeding
Advanced Nutrition Programme products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
These supplements and the claims around them are approved by the European Food Safety Authority. An independent agency that provides independent scientific advice and reviews the scientific evidence relating health claims to vitamins and minerals.
Supplements are suitable for vegetarians.