This pack contains a 28 day supply (112 capsules) of food supplements including, separated into daily pods consisting of:
- 1 (Green and White Capsule):Skin Antioxidant
- 1 (White Capsule): Skin Vit A and D
- 1 (Yellow Softgel Capsule): Omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids and Vitamin A
- 1 (Red Softgel Capsule): Skin Asta-boost (astaxanthin and biotin)
Key Benefits of these nutrients
- Builds health skin cellls
- Stimulates cell turnover
- Increases protection against environmental attack
- Plumps the epidermins
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Balances sebaceous glands
- Stimulates collagen
- Stimulates glycosaminoglycans (shock absorbers)
- Potentiates skin immunity
- Reduces melanin production
- Skin protection and rejuventation
- Skin cell growth, repair and metabolism
- Optimises the skin’s immune system
- Enhances the protection barrier of the skin
- Increase hydration and smoothness of the skin
- Improves skin’s immunity
Omegas are particularly good for people with: dry skin, sensitive skin, problem skin and inflammation of the skin.
- Free radical protection
- Reducing signs of ageing and wrinkles
- Calms inflammation
- Skin-firmining (CoQ10)
- Scar treatment
- Repair of sun damage
Astaxanthin and biotin:
- Biotin maintains health hair, skin and nails and helps to protect skin from acne. Other biotin functions include protecting the brain, having a healthy cardiovascular system, supports a healthy metabolism and helps to balance blood sugar levels.
- Astaxanthin has several anti-ageing properties including reduction of age spots, reducing wrinkles, and improving skin elasticity. It also aids in improving sun damaged skin.
|One capsule provides:||%NRV|
|equivalent to vitamin A||417μg||RE||52|
|Green tea extract||12.5mg|
|Skin Vit A+|
|one capsule provides:||%NRV|
|Vitamin A||5000iu||1500µg RE||188|
|One softgel provides:||%NRV|
|Vitamin A 200iu||60µg RE||7.5|
|providing omega 3 fatty acids|
|Evening Primrose Oil||297mg|
|providing omega 6 fatty acids|
|One softgel provides|
|Astaxanthin 5% (AstaReal®)||80mg|
|(equivalent to 4mg astaxanthin)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
RE = Retinol Equivalent
Skin Antioxidant: Rice hull (ground), hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (capsule shell), lutein (lutein 10%), betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina algae), grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) extract (95%OPC), lycopene (Solanum lycopersicum) fruit, green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (50% polyphenols), turmeric (Curcuma longa) dried root powder, bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) dried fruit powder, capsule colour: copper complex of chlorophyllins, titanium dioxide).
Skin Vit A+: Rice hull (ground), hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (capsule shell), vitamin a (retinyl palmitate), vitamin d3 (cholecalciferol), capsule colour: titanium dioxide.
Skin Omegas+: Fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatine and glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: d-alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol.
Skin Asta-Boost: extra virgin olive oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin, glycerine, colour: beta-carotene), astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis algae), beeswax, sunflower lecithin, d-biotin
FREE FROM: Yeast and artificial flavourings. Gluten free.
ALLERGENS: contains FISH
Take the contents of one pod (4 capsules) daily with a meal or as your health professional advises. For best absorption take with a main meal. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy, except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication such as heparin, warfarin, or coumadin.
Keep out of reach of children. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Advanced Nutrition Programme products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Environmental Policy: As a company, the Advanced Nutrition Programme are committed to eco practise regarding production, packaging and transportation of goods.