- Vitality restored to oily or problem skin.
- Fresher and more vibrant appearance.
- Antiseptic properties with the formulated tea tree oil.
- Assists in eliminating unwanted post-wax pimples.
- Leaves your skin feeling tingly clean.
Outback Organics – Tea Tree Skin Wash
£5.66 – £10.00
This face and body wash with pure organic tea tree oil, mountain pepper extract and peppermint oil cleans the pores and helps eliminate bacteria that causes spots without stripping or drying the skin. The perfect face wash for anyone who prefers using a facial wash than a cream cleanser and a wonderfully refreshing shower gel. Oily skin is controlled and vitality is restored revealing fresher, more vibrant skin without leaving it feeling taught and dry.
Perfect for everyday use. Available in 50ml, 100ml & 250ml sized bottles.
Key Ingredient Benefits:
Features & Benefits
• Foaming, soap-free skin wash with antiseptic tea tree, cooling peppermint oil and stimulating mountain pepper extract.
• Leaves the skin feeling ‘tingly clean’.
• A fresh, invigorating fragrance from natural essential oils.
• Perfect for oily, spot-prone teenage skin.
• Antiseptic properties help in the prevention and treatment of post-wax pimples.
• Suitable for use all over the face and body as a rinse-off facial cleanser, hand wash and revitalising bath or shower gel.
Apply a small amount to the skin and add water to create a lather. Rinse thoroughly.
Use with a Buffing Cloth to help the product go further or to encourage additional exfoliation.
Aqua (Water/EAU), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Propanediol, Glycerin, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Alcohol Denat, Tasmania Lanceolata (Mountine Pepper) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene.
Vegan friendly. Cruelty free