This Post Wax Spray helps treat common complaints that occur after waxing and shaving. A blend of aloe vera, cucumber extracts and menthol from Australian bush mint to cool and calm the skin. While the antibacterial effects of lemon myrtyle oil protect against irritation by supporting the skin’s natural defences.
Used on legs, back or underarms straight after waxing, it helps prevent ingrown hairs from developing and can be used at home for up to five days following treatment.
Peppermint oil is cooling and stimulating, which helps boost the circulation. Tea tree oil is one of natures strongest known antiseptics and is well known as a wonderful natural remedy in the treatment of countless skin conditions, including acne, cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor infections
With bottle sizes as small as 100ml, making it perfect for travelling.
• Use immediately after waxing and then for 5 days at home to soothe irritation on the chest, back, legs and arms.
• Contains cooling and skin-comforting extracts of aloe vera, cucumber, bush mint and menthol, plus vegetal glycerin to moisturise.
• Antibacterial lemon myrtle oil and grapefruit seed extract help to prevent and treat post-wax pimples.
• Alcohol-free formula will not sting or dehydrate the skin.
• Fresh, ‘sherbet lemon’ scent from natural essential oils.
• Spray bottle for ease of application.
• Non-greasy formula making it a popular product with our male clients.
• Our use in salon: Spritzed onto clean skin after waxing the back, chest, legs and arms. Allowed to absorb, then followed with Outback Organics Post-Wax Lotion or Tea Tree Body Lotion.
• At home: apply to clean skin, twice a day for 5 days after waxing or shaving. Continue using for a further 5 days if pimples develop. Seek medical advice if symptoms do not improve.
Caution: not recommended for use on the face or intimate areas. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean, warm water.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glyco, Allantoin, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Aloe Barbadebsis Leaf Juice, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel extract, Disodium EDTA, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Menthol, Prostanthera Rotubndifolia Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
Vegan friendly. Cruelty free