This combines the at-home Dermaroller with XCellarisPRO Skincare
Enjoy free delivery over £50*
Cruelty free products
Friendly experts ready to help
The XCellarisPro Hydrate & Repair Kit gives you everything you need to start to transform your skin from the comfort of your own home. Your Original Dermaroller, made with the finest quality needles, will safely stimulate your skin helping to reveal a brighter, smoother complexion. Your XCellarisPro HA Treat Serum helps to provide intense hydration and skin activation with plumping hyaluronic acid and rejuvenating complex of Alongside Matrixyl® and Copper Tripeptide to boost your collagen and elastin production.
The kit includes:
- Original Dermaroller Home Roller and Cleaner with storage case
- XCellarisPro HA Treat (50ml)
Key Ingredients & Technologies
- 0.2mm ultra-sharp needles – the optimum number of premium quality needles on a German engineered Dermaroller
- Matrixyl® a peptide that increases the production of the skin’s own collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Copper Tripeptide stimulates the production of collagen and elastin whilst also having a significant anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect
- Hyaluronic acid increases skin hydration
Apply HA Treat Serum to cleansed skin morning and evening before a moisturiser. Gently massage the serum into your skin, avoiding direct contact with the eyes. The serum can also be used immediately after your Dermaroller home-treatment to boost hydration.
Original Dermaroller Home Roller
We recommend using the Dermaroller Home Roller in the evening, 2-3 times a week.
For the full ingredients list please consult the packaging.
No artificial fragrances or colours
Aestheticare is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
You may also
Where to find us
12 Market Street, Brighton, BN1 1HH
Tue: 10am – 8pm
Wed: 10am – 8pm
Thu: 10am – 8pm
Fri: 10am – 6pm
Sat: 10am – 5pm