The Dermaroller Beauty Mouse is a home roller which is designed to be used on areas of the body affected by cellulite. With its 396 microneedles on three roller heads, the Dermaroller Beauty Mouse is especially suited for the treatment of larger skin areas.
Dermaroller Beauty Mouse + Cleaner
Dermaroller Beauty Mouse can:
- Reduce the signs of cellulite
- Promotes the microcirculation of the skin
- Ensures a clearer complexion
- Removes dead skin cells
- Opens blocked exits of the sebum glands
The original product with the best needle quality – Made in Germany
- With proper care, service life of> 50 uses
- Medical device class I (93/42 / EEC)
- The cleaner inhibits the development of microorganisms
With increasing age or even genetics, the elasticity of the skin decreases. The result is often “dents” on the stomach, thighs and buttocks.
Women in particular often suffer from cellulite, which can be sometimes in your genes however, women have more subcutaneous fatty tissue and their collagen fibres in the connective tissue run parallel to each other. This allows the skin to stretch more easily which can happen during pregnancy and also through high levels of oestrogen.
The Dermaroller Beauty Mouse was developed precisely for these problem areas. With its tiny microneedles, it penetrates the top layer of the skin, promotes blood circulation in the skin. This improves the appearance of cellulite and stimulates the skin’s own renewal processes.
It has 396 microneedles on three rollers, making the Dermaroller Beauty Mouse particularly suitable for treating larger areas of skin. The microneedles are only 0.2 millimeters long and use is therefore almost painless.
Depending on the texture of your skin, you can feel and see results after just a few weeks using the Dermaroller Beauty Mouse: the skin looks smoother and feels healthier.
The Dermaroller Beauty Mouse is suitable for repeated use by the same person, as the short microneedles only penetrate the top layer of skin and have no blood contact. However, thorough cleaning of the roller heads after each use is essential to ensure that you can continue to be used without hesitation. Otherwise, hygiene use cannot be guaranteed and irritation and inflammation of the skin could occur.
Dermaroller has developed the New Natural Line Roller Cleaner especially for this purpose. This alcohol-free cleaner is sprayed onto the roller head from different angles after use and thus cleans it of dead skin and bacteria.
Correct application of the Dermaroller Beauty Mouse is crucial for a good result. Follow the steps below and your complexion will improve after the first few applications.
1. Thoroughly clean the affected skin areas before using the Dermaroller Beauty Mouse. This is the only way to prevent bacteria from penetrating the top layer of skin during the treatment. We recommend the New Natural Line Skin Cleanser for this.
2. Move the Beauty Mouse over the skin with light pressure in star-shaped movements. Roll vertically, horizontally and diagonally and lift the roller before each change of direction. The skin on the thighs is particularly sensitive, so pay particular care when treating this area.
3. Ensure you wait 10-15 minutes for the skin to recover then apply a suitable care product. The Dermaroller products from the hyaluronic acid series are particularly suitable, they supply the skin with concentrated hyaluronic acid.
We recommend using the Dermaroller Beauty Mouse in the evening, 1-2 times a week. Ite is suitable for multiple use by the same person, as the short microneedles only penetrate the top layer of skin and have no blood contact.
Cleaning the Dermaroller Beauty Mouse
First rinse the roller heads under warm running water. Shake slightly to aid drying dry and then using four sprays of the New Natural Line Roller Cleaner cover all the roller heads. Leave it to dry and store it safely in the packaging provided.
Roller Cleaner: not suitable for skin prone to neurodermatitis. Warning: Roller Cleaner is not suitable for use on the skin.
Wait 15 minutes until applying any skincare products.
AQUA, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBITOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE
No artificial fragrances or colours