The first step to smooth, trouble-free skin is exfoliation
- Biodegradable jojoba micro-pearls
- Prevention and treatment of ingrown hairs
Outback Organics face and body scrub gently loosens dead skin cells and improves the texture of dry, rough patches to leave the skin feeling silky smooth. Infused with bergamot orange, sandalwood, patchouli and rose oils, this rich, moisturising scrub contains jojoba micro-beads for a gentle yet effective exfoliating action.
Enriched with natural organic cucumber extract, our creamy scrub is mild enough to use all over the face and body. With regular use, your skin will feel deeply cleansed and invigorated.
• Gentle, non-abrasive face and body polish in a moisturising cream base.
• Earthy, unisex fragrance from natural essential oils.
• Contains biodegradable jojoba micro-pearls, which provide an effective exfoliating action without scratching or irritating the skin.
• Deeply cleanses and refines skin texture to restore a healthy-looking complexion.
• Used regularly at home, can help in the prevention and treatment of ingrown hairs after waxing or shaving.
• May be used as a pre-waxing salon treatment to loosen dead skin cells and lift the hair for better results.
• Suitable for use on all parts of the face and body.
• Our use in salon: As a body scrub for pre-waxing treatment, massage a generous amount into dry skin and remove with warm mitts or towels.
• At home: apply a generous amount to dry skin and massage in circular motions, concentrating on areas of hard skin and ingrown hairs. Rinse off under running water.
Use 2-3 times per week.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Carbomer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronelol, Limonene.
Vegan friendly. Cruelty free