Be on trend this season with this creamy mauve which complements every skin tone
Enjoy free delivery over £50*
Cruelty free products
Friendly experts ready to help
Gemini Nail Polish Mauve Regalia a reminder of the traditional royal mauve purple robes and splendour worn by dignitaries to ceremonious occasions, this beautiful creamy polish will suit any skin tone.
Gemini is Bio Sculpture’s premium range of nail polishes. these fast-drying, long-lasting polishes finish with a high gloss shine, making them the perfect final touch to any manicure or pedicure.
Each polish is packed with Aloe Vera, Ginseng and Lemon, hardening plant extract agents. A UV filter prevents the colour from fading and a variety of vitamins to keep the natural nail hydrated, healthy, strong and is Styrene Free
GEMINI – representing “twins”- is Bio Sculpture’s Nourishing Nail Polish which perfectly matches their Bio Sculpture Gel colours. 14ml of GEMINI colour is brilliantly displayed in the recognisable square bottle.
GEMINI’s brush promotes even application, consistent coverage, precise product control and enhanced colour perspective during application.
- Brilliant colours with high colour intensity
- Fast drying
- Vitamins and plant extracts will revitalise, nourish and brighten natural nails
- Acai Sterols will improve nail hydration
- Contains hardening extracts derived from, Ginseng, Aloe Vera and Lemon
- Styrene free with a UV filter
- High shine
- Consistent coverage giving an even application
- Matching Bio Sculpture colour
We recommend applying a base cost prior to colour application, choose from the Ethos Range depending upon your nail condition.
Applying Gemini Nail Polish Mauve Regalia:
– apply nail polish down the centre of the nail first, avoid flooding your cuticle.
– then sides of the nail
– be sure to cap the free edge as a final step.
Apply 2 coats of colour application, allow each coat to dry in between and finalise with Ethos Mirror Top Coat.
Contains NO Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde or Camphor.
5 Star Safety Rating, Cruelty-Free, Vegan friendly, 10 Toxin Free
You may also
Where to find us
12 Market Street, Brighton, BN1 1HH
Tue: 10am – 8pm
Wed: 10am – 8pm
Thu: 10am – 8pm
Fri: 10am – 6pm
Sat: 10am – 5pm