Hydrate your skin with this light-reflecting formula for sheer to medium coverage. 100% vegan and always cruelty-free.
Jane Iredale Liquid Mineral Foundation
An anti-aging serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage, plumps and hydrates, calms and soothes, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes the appearance of pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference.
• Liquid Minerals has no rated SPF. If you apply a layer of Amazing Base or PurePressed Base over Liquid Minerals, you will be adding SPF 20 broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection as well as extra coverage.
• The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
• State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin.
• The spheres are then suspended in a gel of Aloe Vera and Vegetable Glycerin.
• As the makeup is applied and worked into the skin, the body temperature breaks down the liposomes so that they can release their actives in a prolonged time-release action for the ultimate in skin health and protection.
• This formula has a natural pH of six and is so perfectly balanced that it needs no pH adjusters. Apply evenly all over face with Blending/Contouring Brush or Flocked Sponge. Finish with Amazing Base or PurePressed Base for sun protection. “• Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder
• Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener
• Flocked Spongee
• Blending/Contouring Brush”
Aqua/Water/Eau, Algae Extract, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Oleic Acid, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract.
Jane Iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification.
Jane Iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA.